The Raider Image is looking for part time Sales Associates to work in our Mandalay Palace, Las Vegas store. The Sales Associate is responsible for providing excellent customer service by assisting customers in a courteous and professional manner and completing sales transactions efficiently and accurately.
Essential Job Functions
- Process customers’ transactions, merchandise returns, exchanges, and store credits by utilizing Point-Of-Sale (POS) registers.
- Verify inventory needs in Springboard Retail.
- Assist customers on the sales floor and promote up-selling of merchandise.
- Perform open and closing procedures, including accurate cycle counts and store housekeeping.
- Restock merchandise on the sales floor.
- Assist in the yearly inventory process.
- Process inventory of incoming merchandise (receive, barcode, display etc.), when directed.
- Assist with merchandising of products for visual displays.
- Provide assistance and training to other team members when directed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Sales and customer service experience needed.
- Cash handling experience.
- Knowledge of Springboard Retail software, a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours including, nights, weekends and holidays.
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent walking, standing for long periods of time, sitting and stair climbing
- Occasional bending, kneeling, pushing, pulling
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 25lbs
The Las Vegas Raiders provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.