Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position rotates 6 days on, 3 days off from 3 pm to 11:30 pm. The position is responsible for service and repairs of HVAC/R equipment and kitchen appliances at all Green Bay Packers owned properties.
- Preventative maintenance and repairs on HVAC/R equipment as directed by the HVAC/R Manager.
- Repair and maintain refrigeration equipment such as walk-in coolers and ice machines.
- Repair and maintain gas and electric kitchen equipment.
- Join pipe by brazing, soldering, gluing, and threading.
- Repair and troubleshoot digital controls.
- Assist in monitoring and adjusting the HVAC building automation systems to provide climatic control.
- During shift, responsible for being the department contact and making decisions to look out for the Packers best interest.
- Assist in monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting fire protection system.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining Swim-EX, cold tank, and Jacuzzi pools.
- Assist in other maintenance areas as directed by supervisor.
- Operate the following types of equipment: fork truck, aerial lifts, snow plows, Bobcats, Toolcats, and carts.
- Must comply with all pertinent codes and OSHA safety measures. Understand and perform all job duties in accordance with the appropriate operating procedures and instructions relative to all environmental and safety requirements and regulations governing the work area. Participates in ongoing education to stay up to date on current industry standards as needed.
- Complete gameday tasks including opening and closing designated areas of the stadium in a timely manner.
- Assist with snow removal. Lead snow crew during the snow removal process.
- During shift, responsible for being the department contact, responding to emergency calls, such as plumbing issues, and making decisions that look out for the Packers best interest.
- Participate in regular on-call rotation for after-hours building and HVAC/R issues.
- Will work evenings and weekends based on 6 on - 3 off rotating schedule, as well as every gameday and certain stadium events and some holidays. Shift work will be required.
- High school diploma.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a HVAC/R Service Technician and/or two year degree at an accredited technical trade school.
- Must possess United States EPA-CFC certification.
- Able to correctly read schematics.
- General knowledge of fire protection systems helpful.
- Must comply with EHS & OSHA safety standards. Understands and performs all job duties in accordance with appropriate operating procedures and instructions relative to all environment and safety requirements and regulations governing the work area.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Exposed to disagreeable environmental conditions including dirt, noise, extreme temperatures, heights, cramped workspaces, confined spaces, and areas or tasks where caution must be exercised to ensure safety.
- Must possess good communication skills and a willingness to learn new processes and equipment.
- Must be extremely self-motivated, hardworking, and competent enough to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills and be a team player.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs., stand, walk, bend, climb, and walk steps most of your shift.
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
SUPERVISES: This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SUPERVISED BY: HVAC Manager
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job description has been approved by management. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing, and duties and responsibilities may change at any time with or without notice.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.