Green Bay Packers Job Posting
This position is responsible for exceeding expectations by creating a legendary experience to all guests at Lambeau Field.
- Must possess strong verbal communication/conversation skills and the ability to interact with all guests and staff at Lambeau Field.
- Must be familiar with Lambeau Field and its offerings on both game days and non-game days.
- Must possess strong trouble shooting skills.
- Must be available to work Family Night, all 10 home games as well as potential home playoff games.
- Must be focused on job responsibilities and able to enforce stadium policies.
- Must be flexible about assigned position. Staffing assignments may shift as needed.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- Must be a team player.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in all-weather situations, understanding some positions may have exposure to outdoor elements.
- Ability to reach, bend, twist, and lift on a frequent basis.
- Ability to climb stairs.
- Ability to focus on assignments for periods of time.
- Operates in a professional environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed and selected qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.