Austin FC joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the League’s 27th club in January 2019. Austin FC officially began competing in MLS in April 2021 and played its first match at home on June 19, 2021, in the new, 100% privately financed, state-of-the-art Q2 Stadium in Austin. Austin FC finished the regular season 2nd in the Western Conference, while also making a run to the Western Conference Finals during the 2022 MLS Cup Playoffs.
Austin FC is actively seeking a driven and motivated Premium Service Executive to assist in managing and delivering superior service to Austin FC premium season members. In this role, you will be responsible for connecting the Club with the Austin community to promote the Austin FC brand while building and maintaining relationships with Austin FC premium season members.
The Premium Service Executive will be part of a team that will execute effective renewal strategies by delivering high class customer service, creating & executing premium experiences and providing consistent communication for Austin FC’s most premium fans and customers.
This unique role is a once-in-a-lifetime and career-defining opportunity. The position is based in Austin, TX and the role will be in-person at Austin FC’s office.
Are You Someone That:
- Is goal oriented and driven to succeed?
- Is motivated by understanding a client’s needs and crafting creative solutions to meet those needs
- Understands the need to partner with (and support) non-revenue-generating departments?
- Thrives in a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and quality.
- Consistently prioritizes projects, meetings and fast-changing schedules while remaining productive and professional?
- Enjoys being challenged and has a desire to develop innovative, positive outcomes?
- Is agile and able to respond effectively to the rapidly changing needs of a fast-paced / high-growth organization?
- Works well within a collaborative, team-driven, and goal-based environment?
- Manage and build relationships with premium season ticket members through face-to-face meetings, phone calls, and email/text messages; and
- Enhance relationships with new and existing Premium members to create memorable experiences for clients and share best practices related to specific goals and initiatives; and
- Utilize Salesforce CRM to log interactions with clients to enhance sales and service efforts; and
- Assist in managing member multi-year agreements and corresponding invoices; and
- Provide support in performing all necessary informational email communications with premium members; and
- Service current and prospective season members on matchdays; and
- Be responsible for reaching or exceeding individual renewal goals for multi-year deals (field seats and loge boxes) and year-to-year auto-renewals (Lexus and Captain Morgan Clubs); and
- Generate revenue through referrals, self-prospecting, and leveraging relationships to reach or exceed new sales goals.
- Demonstrated service experience with a proven record of performance that consistently meets or exceeds goals and strategic objectives
- High proficiency in relationship building, relationship management and networking skills
- Evidence of being a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to develop and implement processes and plans
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally using a variety of media with diverse audiences
- English language proficiency is essential and Spanish/English bilingual skills are a plus. Additional languages – even better
- An outstanding work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications and CRM systems. Proficiency in Salesforce
- Minimum 1-2 years of prior sports and entertainment industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- It is the policy of Austin FC not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, physical or mental disability, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment
- Hours are variable and can easily include evenings, early mornings, weekends and some holidays in addition to the traditional Monday through Friday hours.