Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
- Respond to inquiries, provide requested information, and/or resolve issues that may require extensive knowledge of State Farm Arena operations, policies, procedures, and scheduled events.
- Responsible for providing superior customer service across multiple communications channels including phone, email, and chat through the Salesforce Cloud platform.
- Deliver superior customer service and elevate the guest experience as the first point of contact.
- Execute our vision to continue to excite our fans through creating superior experiences during our concerts, games, and events while being True To Atlanta. At the core of our brand, it’s about creating superior experiences for our guests.
- Serve the needs of and provide support to our Guests, and partners to ensure a positive, memorable experience for all while exhibiting the attributes of the SMILE philosophy.
- Engage in conversation with guests through various channels of communication; resolve customer service tickets in accordance with established SLAs.
- Understand/utilize multiple technology platforms to enhance guest experience touchpoints.
- Assist guests in viewing and selecting tickets by telephone; handle incoming calls and inquiries regarding ticket availability and provide accurate information regarding current and upcoming events.
- Provide excellent customer service both internally and externally; explain ticketing policies, answer questions, and resolve routine service recoveries.
- Demonstrate continuous effort to work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
- Maintain unclaimed, lost, or abandoned property with the goal to ensure all lost items are returned to their rightful owner in a timely and efficient manner.
- Provide consistent and reliable support to supervisory and management staff, assisting with communications, organization, and day-to-day activities within ticketing
- Address routine questions; provide assistance with ADA and other special accommodation requests; give directions; transfer calls; occasionally dispatch to maintenance, housekeeping, suite services, and provide a minimal level of conflict resolution.
- Serve as a communication bridge between State Farm Arena and guests ensuring the transfer of critical operational information. Excellent customer service, communication, and technological skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!