Who are we:
A professional basketball team and state-of-the-art arena/entertainment venue that specializes in creating memorable experiences for each guest we interact with. Some of our favorite things are live sports, concerts, comedy shows, family shows, and most any other world-class event you can think of, and we’re looking for someone who shares the same interests. We live for the fast-paced world of sports & live entertainment, and as such, we work hard, run fast, execute flawlessly, and party it up when it all comes together. Lastly, we strive to deliver wonderful experiences that create lasting memories, and we prefer to surround ourselves with those who are the best at what they do.
Who are you:
An enthusiastic lover of sports, live entertainment, and people. You have true passion for engaging in meaningful interactions and creating memorable experiences for all guests. You strive to be helpful, engaging, and knowledgeable of all things Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena. You enjoy being a part of an exciting and dynamic group, and you’re committed to continuously enhancing the productivity and effectiveness of your team. Lastly, you enjoy working hard and celebrating hard, and you’d be shocked if guests weren’t positively impacted by their interactions with you.
Manage and lead recruitment programs and initiatives, the recruitment process, including partnering with and supporting hiring managers, assisting with workforce planning, providing talent recommendations, preparing and updating job descriptions, posting open jobs, performing direct sourcing, screening & interviewing of candidates, delivering approved talent assessments, coordinating interviews, tracking applicants and selling the organization from first touch point to interview and onboarding.
- Lead full lifecycle recruiting, from sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, onboarding and retention for the entire workforce.
- Partner with business owners to understand their business and hiring needs to provide a consistent recruitment strategy and experience that includes kickoff meetings, behavioral based interviews, calibrations and selection guidance.
- Responsible for the development and sustainability of innovative strategies that drive attraction, and engagement of talent to the organization.
- Continuously build pipelines of diverse and talented candidates that fit with the company culture and guiding principles.
- Project lead and business owner for the pre-season annual Interview Day arena hiring event, to include, planning, organizing, implementing and managing all aspects of the event.
- Business owner for Workday recruiter, providing support to hiring managers and managing applicants and business processes within the platform.
- Engage the community by organizing and leading large scale career fairs, participating in college career day events and promoting the company as a great place to work at local career day showcases.
- Partner with DEI to assess opportunities to diversify our talent pipelines.
- Develop recruitment strategy, including job posting optimization, recruiting marketing channel development, job board procurement, digital and non-digital employment marketing, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, talent planning.
- Develop relationships with recruitment agencies and staffing firms and manage the procurement and measurement process.
- Maintain internal job board and company career pages.
- Ensure hiring policies, practices and processes are executed and in full compliance with both local and Company regulatory standards.
- Maintain up-to-date staffing reports, search progress, candidate databases, staffing analytics and all related staffing communications.
- Create a standardized job description template and own the review, audit and updating of job descriptions for the organization and for every new role created.
- Build and maintain a strong candidate pipeline through various channels by posting roles on LinkedIn, Indeed and other relevant job boards, networking events and by using creative sourcing methods.
- Ensure all recruitment decisions are aligned to the company policies and procedures for compensation, benefits, employee perks and all total rewards.
- Promote employee referral programs and improve participation.
- Deliver a positive and seamless Workday onboarding experience for new hires and hiring managers.
- Write offer letters and execute the offer process, maintain offer letter templates and manage offer letter file storage.
- Partner with People Operations to deliver a post hire orientation experience that is engaging and supports workforce retention.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and tracking of onboarding activities.
- Develop and facilitate onboarding training, supporting materials and resources for candidates and managers in partnership with People Operations and People Development and Learning.
- Partner with stakeholders to assess and implement process improvements to our current employee onboarding workflow.
- Support the 30, 60, 90 day feedback process to continuously improve the new hire onboarding experience.
- Partner with key stakeholders to create and implement new onboarding programs and initiatives that continuously enhance the new hire experience.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, human resources or related discipline with minimum 5 years of direct recruitment experience required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience using all functionalities of the Workday recruiting module, with a strong ability and skill set managing the platform and teaching hiring managers.
- Outgoing personality with a history of working with diverse groups of stakeholders including neighborhood residents, community-based organization representatives, colleges, universities, community leaders, public officials, sponsors, and internal staff at all levels of the organization.
- Proven record of accomplishment in sourcing and placing top talent, building pipelines and effectively developing relationships with hiring managers.
- Experience in managing large volume recruitment and onboarding with a high attention to candidate care, attention to detail, accuracy and follow-up.
- Able to build rapport and influence people within the organization and in the community.
- Internal recruitment experience within a corporate/matrix organization.
- Experience in behavioral based recruitment testing tools a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and results driven go-getter.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation and collaboration skills.
- Comfortable negotiating, influencing others and solving problems independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
If this opportunity looks exciting to you, please complete the application process. Go Hawks!