The Foley Entertainment Group LLC (“FEG”) – which operates the National Hockey League’s Vegas Golden Knights in addition to several other sports, venue, and hospitality entities – is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill a part-time role as a Strategy & Innovation Graduate Assistant within a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
The Strategy & Innovation Graduate Assistant will be responsible for providing quantitative analysis and data-driven insights on subjects including (but not limited to): Ticketing, Sponsorships, F&B, Retail Operations, and Digital Products/Services. The S&I Graduate Assistant will also be responsible for supporting our CRM Analyst and the end-users of our CRM platform on our ticketing and sponsorship teams across the enterprise.
This position will be based at City National Arena in Summerlin/Las Vegas, NV and report to the Director, Strategy and Innovation. This is a paid position, which will conclude in June 2024 and has with a maximum of 29 hours per week.
- Help manage and analyze data from various sources, including Ticketing, Sponsorships, F&B, Retail, and more
- Assist in the development and implementation of standardized, company-wide and business team reporting
- Conduct data analyses to answer questions from stakeholders across the business
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports for senior management
- Research industry trends, competitors, and other relevant topics to inform strategic decisions
- Work with the FEG CRM Analyst to support sales campaigns, lead generation, and reporting
- Develop ideas and business cases for front-end innovation pipeline of new brands, experiential concepts, business models, or other new ventures
- Ensure new technologies and methods are consistent with FEG enterprise long-term objectives
- Analyze potential impact/risks of new technologies on the enterprise, goals, and objectives
- Produce ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Strategy & Innovation team
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or graduate degree in Data Science, Data Analytics, Statistics, Business, or a related field with a record of strong academic achievement.
- Highly analytical, with experience in data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- SQL, R, or Python, experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a relentless work ethic
- Team player who can work collaboratively with other departments and stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities and consistently meet hard deadlines
- Desire and willingness to learn
- Knowledge of the sports industry and trends
- A detailed overview of our culture will be articulated during the interview process
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.