It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist in providing a safe environment for Globe Life Field in Arlington.
- Verify credentials to control access to restricted areas.
- Observe and investigate all suspicious activity, customer complaints, and emergencies.
- Respond immediately to potential problems such as fighting, disorderly conduct, excessive use of alcohol, smoking, and abusive language.
- Keep Parking Coordinator and Parking Security Supervisor briefed on all accidents or incidents that occur.
- Monitor parking lots for safety and security of guests, employees, and vehicles.
- Write reports on all, if any, accidents or potential problems that shall occur within the parking lots, as well as notifying Full Time Security.
- Assist with post event activities such as traffic and clearing the parking lots.
- Additional duties may be assigned by supervisor.
- Must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to be registered with the Texas Commission of Private Security.
- Must be able to follow proper radio etiquette and pass a golf cart safety test.
- Must be able to be trained to operate a golf cart, magnetometer wand, and walk through metal detector
- Previous security experience strongly preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and remain calm during times of stress.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including but not limited to days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions to include extreme heat, cold and rain.
- Must be able to lift, pull, push and/or carry a minimum of 60 lbs. as necessary.
- Physical ability to walk, run or stand for extended periods of time, along with navigating through ramps and stairways for up to 5-8 hours.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!