The REV Entertainment Marketing & Communications Director is responsible for the promotion, enhancement and delivery for all special events, major stadium events, and tours and experiences. These activities are spearheaded by REV Entertainment, the exclusive events company associated with the Texas Rangers, Globe Life Field and Choctaw Stadium. The role will require a master communicator to collaborate and coordinate with internal Rangers resources and external, third party clients.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Oversee communications and marketing strategies for all REV Entertainment events, including non-Rangers events at Globe Life Field and Choctaw Stadium
- Prepare, collaborate and coordinate all marketing materials, website development and updates, social media presence for major events, special events, and tours & experiences to drive attendance and bring awareness
- Proactively generate ways to advance events with digital media, industry publications, conference participation etc.
- Actively market and promote REV news and project development through all possible channels
- Coordinate event announcements with all internal and external stakeholders to effectively promote events
- Manage execution and adaptation of all advertising campaigns for REV Entertainment, its events and partner properties
- Focus on executing and optimizing marketing strategy
- Manage the day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns (digital, SEO, Ad based). Advertising and digital marketing efforts should drive consumer awareness for REV Entertainment and events at partner venues for the ultimate goal of increasing exposure of events
- Responsible for developing digital strategies and programs and implementing those campaigns and activations across multiple digital channels and platforms (owned and paid)
- Oversees the execution of all digital marketing campaigns and activations for REV
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results extensively and extract actionable insights to improve the performance of our campaigns on an ongoing basis
- Manage several projects simultaneously and maintain schedules, budgets, asset testing, and all project details to ensure all teams are working towards a successful campaign execution
- Ensure campaigns are produced on time and within budget
- Work with leadership team on final deliverables before they are distributed, ensuring all formatting, aesthetics and content are in-line with company standards and expectations
- Work with Rangers PR to conduct media relations efforts and respond to media requests as needed
- Assist team in the preparation of new business materials including RFQ/RFP responses, new business meeting pitch and prep, presentations, etc.
- Collaborate, create, implement and manage an annual marketing plan/budget
- Create and maintain weekly project status reports
- May be called upon for copy editing and proofreading
- Coordination of projects within our digital project management software (Wrike)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Communications, Marketing, Business or Public Relations
- Strong customer-service oriented and positive attitude
- Exceptional communication skills, including writing and grammatical ability
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational ability
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS office, especially Excel and Word
- Experience with Mac and Adobe CS
- Must work well in a cross-functional team environment and possess strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated self-starter
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!