The Tennessee Titans strive to be an ELITE franchise in the National Football League, excelling both on and off the field. Our mission is to win, serve, and entertain our fans, community, and one another by living through our values in everything we do. We value Excellence, Leadership, Improvement, Teamwork, and Execution.
The Titans are currently in the midst of building a transformational new stadium located on the east side of the current stadium campus, nestled along Nashville’s Cumberland River. The building will be home to Titans and Tennessee State University football games as well as concerts and other major events, truly embracing the moniker of “Nashville’s biggest stage.” Features of the building include: a circular translucent roof; exterior porches with panoramic views of Nashville; improved sightlines for all spectators through a range of diverse seating experiences; and a 12,000 square foot community space available for use year-round. The stadium is expected to break ground in early-to-mid 2024, with an anticipated opening in 2027.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of Premium Sales & Development, the Premium Sales Manager will be responsible for generating revenue around several different suite & loge products, all sold on multi-year leases. The overall responsibility includes, but is not limited to, working with the leadership team on strategy, high-level prospecting, utilizing the world class Titans House Preview center, and face-to-face selling to senior decision makers.
- This is a high-level individual contributor role, selling multi-year & single event suite & loge agreements to C-Level executives and/or key decision makers of corporations, high net worth individuals via outbound sales calls, face-to-face appointments, and presentations
- Build new prospects by consistently networking and actively making sales calls to new clients
- Execute and lead sales presentations’ both on site within the Titans House Preview Center and off site at prospect locations throughout the Nashville metro region
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and future clients to grow prospect pool and increase selling opportunities
- Develop procedures and programs for outbound suite sales efforts that include prospecting, lead generation, pipeline management, data capture and database management
- Utilize company CRM system to manage accounts, pipelines, sales process, and activity
- Create, track, develop and maintain all proposals, research, contracts and follow all suite sales processes
- Exceed individual & department sales goals
- Participate in client and team events to help build and strengthen relationships with both current clients and new business premium prospects
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days
- Candidate should possess a positive team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Sports Management or related field preferred
- 3-5 years sales experience required. 5+ years sales experience selling multi-year, seven figure deals in the sports and entertainment industry is preferred
- Highly motivated self-starter, with strategic thinking and personal leadership skills
- Ability to work well in a team selling environment and collaborate with others
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and general creativity
- Strong personal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate effectively with prospects, customers, and internal team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics, SeatGeek, Channel 1, and Presentation/AV Equipment
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with ability to travel to offsite client meetings/presentations.
NO PHONE CALLS OR EMAILS, PLEASE. Unfortunately, we are unable to update candidates on the status of their applications. Those selected for further consideration will be contacted by someone from the Tennessee Titans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.