The St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center seeks qualified candidates for the position of Building Operations Intern. The primary responsibility of this position is to assist in day-to-day duties within the Building Operations department such as maintaining the facility as well as preparing the facility for events by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Record game-day information for St. Louis Blues games.
- Coordinate with back of the house staff for game/event needs.
- Operate two-way radio with building operations personnel.
- Supervise events as assigned.
- Generate building maintenance requests (work orders) and following up upon their completion
- Assist with placing giveaway items at entrances
- Walk the building for cleanliness after events
- Ensure that safety rails, gap closures, stairs, etc. are back in place following changeovers (hockey to concert, concert to hockey)
- Assist operations department with production managers for events.
- Maintain and enforce St. Louis Blues/Enterprise Center appearance standards.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule around concerts and game days/nights, including weekends.
- Must be in enrolled in college courses. (Preferably a junior or above).
- Must maintain the utmost level of professionalism, dealing with various VIPs within the organization.
- Must be a team player
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.