Spurs Sports & Entertainment is seeking a qualified Manager with the focus of generating, maintaining, and increasing Full Season, Partial Season, and Group Ticket Sales for all Spurs Sports & Entertainment franchises including the San Antonio Spurs, Austin Spurs, San Antonio FC, and AT&T Center Events. Our ideal Manager has in-depth knowledge of the ticket sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. This role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force. He or she will be an inspiring team leader ready to ensure productivity and quality performance to achieve our long-term company vision by enhancing and increasing new relationship-based sales and customer retention. This position must support the organization’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence, collaboration, and innovation.
- Recruit, train, lead, and develop a sales team including, but not limited to hiring, monitoring, supervising, managing, coaching, mentoring, and evaluating sales staff on a continuous basis.
- Develop sales strategies, procedures, and processes for all sales staff based on best sales practices, protocols, reporting, tracking, prospecting, events, and other applicable guidelines for training, accountability, and consistency purposes.
- Implement and manage new sales campaign with direction from leadership team with various internal stakeholders including marketing, digital, creative, and analytics.
- Collaborates with Sales, Service and Ticket Operations team to formulate and execute organizational business development plan.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding regular check-ins with team to set objectives and report progress to senior manager regularly.
- 2-3 years of ticket sales experience including one year in a leadership role. Two years of additional sales experience may substitute for leadership experience.
- Proficiency of CRM data management systems required.
- Advanced experience in Ticketmaster Archtics Ticketing System required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Power Point, and other computer skills required.
- Proficiency in basic selling techniques and ability to teach others.
- Ability to prioritize numerous tasks, support multiple high-level positions, and be able to prioritize work when given multiple projects
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and information.
- Strong teamwork, organizational and customer service skills required with the ability to work independently and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Stand/Sit/Walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to work flexible hours including, evenings, weekends, some holidays & event nights.
- Understanding that 20% of job function would be able to be performed remotely and 80% of work needed to be performed onsite including events.