This position is responsible for performing skilled work in the installation, alteration, maintenance and repair of the facilities electrical systems. Duties include, assisting in lighting maintenance, power issues, power request for events and overall electrical support. Must have in-depth experience in reading blue prints, use of electrical tools and testing equipment, also must be well versed in Electrical Safety. Must be a self starter and be able to work long irregular hours, weekends and holidays. Must possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Hourly Rate: $20-$25.00
- Responsible for the facilities readiness condition, ability to support events and day to day operations within the electrical field.
- Perform Maintenance/Troubleshooting on all types of Electrical systems.
- Ensure that all work is preformed in accordance with good industry practices and safety regulations.
- Responsible for supporting the lead electrician in keeping an accurate inventory of electrical supplies.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years minimum as a licensed Journeyman Electrician.
- Ability to effecively prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to trouble shoots problems.
- Strong teamwork aptitude required.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- The ability to read Blueprints/Control Wiring Diagrams.
- Proficient capability to bend conduit and the use of hand tools.
- Knowledge of Electrical/Safety codes.
- Comfortable working at heights.
- Experienced in the use of basic computer software programs.
- Must pass background check and have a valid Driver’s License.