Spurs Sports & Entertainment (SS&E) is looking for a hard-working Accounts Payable Associate to join our family!
This position is responsible for ensuring accounts payable invoices are processed in an accurate and timely manner, preparing wires and ACH transfers and research as needed for audit, budgets, and variance requests while adhering to departmental policies and procedures.
Does this sound like a fit? If so, we want to hear from you!
In every position, each employee is expected to: Demonstrate Alignment with SS&E’s Core Values and Mission, Collaborate with Internal/External Family Members and Demonstrate Ongoing Development.
- Ability to organize and prioritize to handle the day to day workload in a high-volume accounts payable department
- Review, process, and maintain vendor setup and invoices in an automated accounts payable system for multiple entities
- Cash management to include check and/or ACH/Wire disbursements
- Review and process employee reimbursements
- Verify coding, invoice numbers, dollar amounts etc. to ensure payments are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Perform tasks as assigned to support the goals of the department such as audit requests, reconciling vendor statements, reconciling credit cards, 1099’s
- Other projects as assigned
- 2-4 years accounts payable/accounting experience
- Ability to apply concepts of basic accounting
- 2 years college working towards Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred and/or similar accounting software package.
- Experience with SAP Concur and/or a like automated accounts payable/expense system
- Strong customer service, and verbal and written communication skills to internal and external partners
- Ability to prioritize work when given multiple projects
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment with all levels in the organization.