The Account Manager, Membership Services role is essential within the ticket sales department, working directly with Flyers Inside Edge season ticket members. The responsibilities include the annual retention of an assigned season ticket base, support the development and execution of member benefit programs, events, and game night experiences and proactively seek opportunities to generate incremental revenue through relationships built with book of business.
- Manage year-round membership experience and achieve annual retention goals
- Achieve monthly and yearly sales goals which include upselling and generating referral opportunities to grow membership base. Other products assigned, but not limited to selling include partial season ticket packages, groups, yearly and nightly suites rentals and Grille memberships.
- Assist in the planning and execution of members benefits and unique in-game experiences.
- Onboarding all new Inside Edge full and half season tickets members, clearly explaining benefits and programs relevant to membership experience.
- Build strong relationships with defined account base through proactive communication, including seat visits, phone calls, emails, office visits and other communications set forth.
- Execute weekly, monthly, and yearly service campaigns that lead to enhanced relationships and strong renewal and upgrade campaigns.
- Create personalized experiences through proactive touchpoints, universal and select benefit execution and outstanding customer service.
- Achieve weekly/monthly touchpoint goals which include proactive phone calls, emails, in-game visits, out of office appointments and events with the use of Salesforce and Ticketmaster.
- Staff all game nights and membership events that fall outside of normal business hours.
- Execute all deliveries and settlements of accounts.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field from accredited college/university in fields of business management, sports management, business administration, or other related field
- Minimum of 1 year ticket sales or related professional industry experience
- Must be self-directed, goal-oriented, extremely detailed, and highly competitive
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service through compassion and emotional intelligence
- Strong organization skills and excellent attention to detail
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work well on a team and across teams is essential in this role
- Ability to work nights, weekends and select holidays, in addition to traditional business hours, is required
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems and Salesforce Lightning CRM system is preferred
- Role is based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with the opportunity of remote work options under the guidance of Comcast Spectacor.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
When you apply for a position with Comcast Spectacor, LLC, we collect, use, and share your personal information as described in our Applicant Privacy Notice.