Attend one of our upcoming GEODIS Park hiring fairs and be hired on the spot!
Wednesday June 28th Edgehill Public Library 11:30 -1:30 pm (1409 12th Ave S)
Friday June 30th Oasis Center Job/Resource Fair 2-4pm (1704 Charlotte Ave STE 200)
APPLY HERE: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/nashvillesoccerclub
What it’s like working for Nashville Soccer Club:
Working for Nashville Soccer Club is like being part of a family. We care about all our associates, and we work hard to create a positive culture. Nashville Soccer Club is made up of people who are passionate about their community, the sport of soccer, and being part of something new and exciting.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals available for 6-8 hours, 15-20 times per year, and available to attend all necessary in-person and virtual training as a prerequisite for employment
- Someone who enjoys speaking and interacting with others in a warm, and respectful manner
- Must enjoy helping others and working within a team environment
- Ability to lift, pull, push and/or carry 25-60 lbs. as necessary
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and be exposed to different types of weather
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Maintain stadium cleanliness, emptying trash cans, replacing trash cans with a new liner, wiping down countertop areas, tops of trash cans; sweeping/mopping the concourse as necessary; squeegeeing standing water to provide a safe environment for our guests; picking up and throwing away trash left in the stadium and outside perimeter that cannot be swept.
- Responsible for providing a clean and safe facility before, during, and after all events
- Responsible for picking up trash and emptying trash and recycle receptacles
- Maintain all aspects of restroom cleanliness and preparedness by stocking and wiping down dispensers; cleaning and disinfecting all fixtures (toilets, urinals, sinks, baby changing tables); keeping the floor clean, dry and free of debris; and emptying trash cans
- Respond to and resolve guests’ questions, concerns, complaints or suggestions in a professional and polite manner. Recognize and respond effectively in emergency situations
- Supervisory positions available
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.