APPLY HERE: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/nashvillesoccerclub
What it’s like working for Nashville Soccer Club:
Working for Nashville Soccer Club is like being part of a family. We care about all our associates, and we work hard to create a positive culture. Nashville Soccer Club is made up of people who are passionate about their community, the sport of soccer, and being part of something new and exciting.
What we are looking for:
- Individuals available for 6-8 hours, 15-20 times per year, and available to attend all necessary in-person and virtual training as a prerequisite for employment
- Someone who enjoys speaking and interacting with others in a warm, and respectful manner
- Able to stand, walk or walk up and down stairs throughout an event
- Must enjoy helping others and working within a team environment.
- Proactive in seeking out positive interactions with both guest and coworkers and interested in maintaining those positive relationships
Primary roles & responsibilities:
- Act as a frontline representative assisting with guests and staff at all entry points of the stadium
- Secure gates and access points to ensure guests do not enter without an appropriate ticket/credential
- Direct fans around facility and communicate stadium policies to guests
- Affectively answer guest questions with regards to wayfinding and assisting with mobile ticketing
- Understand the Stadium layout and policies and procedures
- Respond to guest concerns in a respectful and calm manner and appropriately escalate issues
- Assist with stadium set-up procedures; including checking assigned areas, checking elevators, delivering documents and equipment such as radios, tablets, ISS devices, etc.
- Supervisory positions available
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.