APPLY HERE: https://careers.smartrecruiters.com/nashvillesoccerclub
Nashville Soccer Club is looking to hire ambitious individuals with an interest in stadium/facility management to join our facility operations team. This position is responsible for assisting with daily operations of all Geodis Park events. This is a part-time position, working on an as-needed basis only and expected to work an average of 15-20 hours of work per week.
- Assist with setup and breakdown of private and major events at Geodis Park
- Collaborate with other departments during the preparation and execution of events.
- Operate heavy machinery and maintain inventory for logistics operations.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Available for all (most) of Nashville SC home matches
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays, as necessary.
- Must possess strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills.
- Dependable and team-oriented with a service attitude
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time.
- Willingness to work in extreme conditions of different weather elements.
- Outgoing personality, highly energetic, and enthusiastic
- Experience in athletics, event planning execution or leading a small team preferred.
- Ability to work comfortably both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of the organization and represent the Stadium Operations Team in a professional manner.
- The noise level in the work environment is sometimes loud.
- Can work in all types of weather, including extreme heat and cold.
- Fast-paced work environment with many moving parts
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
- Driver’s license required.
- Forklift certification preferred but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.