Job Title: Staffing Coordinator
Department: Business Operations (Administration)
Job Reports To: Director of Recruiting and Development
- Conduct new hire orientations and onboarding for the Nashville Predators, Ford Ice Centers, SS&E, and F&M Bank Arena part-time staff.
- Ensure that interviewing and hiring procedures comply with state and federal laws regarding employment practices.
- Actively recruit for all part-time event roles in every facility of the organization with an emphasis on bringing diverse candidates to the workplace.
- Timely enter all new hires and personnel changes into the HRIS system, Dayforce, prior to applicable payroll deadlines.
- Train as a certified training in de-escalation and CPR.
- Conduct four-hour training on ONEGOAL mission philosophy, de-escalation, CPR, and general security practices to security license our part time staff.
- Manage the recruiting and onboarding modules of the Dayforce HRIS platform, including updating employee information, employee and manager training, and troubleshooting.
- Coordinate, monitor and track required position and venue-specific trainings for all part-time staff, including but not limited to Respectful Workplace, safety trainings, ADA, and customer service trainings.
- Maintain all employee files, including but not limited to personnel, I-9, and workers compensation records.
- Conduct background and MVR checks for prospective and current employees, consulting with HR and legal teams as needed for individualized assessment process.
- Work with Bridgestone Arena and F&M Bank Arena Public Safety department to coordinate building access for all part-time staff.
- Track, respond to, and file all resumes and applications.
- Respond to all inquiries regarding employment opportunities and internships at Bridgestone Arena.
- Utilize recruiting software to post open positions and work with hiring managers to coordinate interviews for prospective hires.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- B.A. Degree from accredited college or university preferred.
- Prior Human Resources experience preferred; equivalent work and/or internship experience will be considered.
- Ability to work with sensitive data and maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
- Familiarity with cloud-based payroll/ HR software a plus.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Must be extremely detail oriented.
- As a condition of employment, qualified applicant will be subject to a background check, including a criminal history check, driving history and character references.
- Possess a valid driver’s license, possess a suitable driving history and be insurable by our insurance carrier (without conditions).
Physical Requirements and Work Conditions:
- Physical activities include sitting, walking and standing for prolonged periods of time, as well as bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, balancing and handling of materials.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly with others.
- Must be willing to work in cold temperatures.
- Lifting requirements – must be able to lift a minimum of 20 lbs.
- High finger dexterity.
- Excellent speaking and listening skills, requiring the perception of speech.
- Ability to wear face mask and/or Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for long periods of time.
Nashville Predators is an equal opportunity employer. The organization does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability status, genetic information, or any other applicable federal or state protected classification. The organization celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for all employees.
In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Margie Horwitz at [email protected] to request an accommodation.