Our Minnesota Wild Retail team is made up of organized, creative, attention-to-detail minds who love to engage with our Minnesota Wild fans. We create a FAN-tastic shopping experience for all Wild fans tall and small! Through our positivity, efficiency and thoroughness we help create an in store experience that our fans will not forget. Our vision is to provide a top-notch customer service experience in the Hockey Lodge store to further the overall exceptional experience of Minnesota Wild game days. We strive to be professional and accurate in transactions with customers yet fun and friendly. Our retail associate plays a key role in promoting our overall brand and merchandise for our 22-23 hockey season.
As our Retail Sales Associate, YOU WILL:
- Have Exceptional Communication Skills. In this role, you will be on the front lines directly communicating with our fans. You are knowledgeable of our stock levels with popular items and are able to communicate accurate wait times to all of our guests, along with any sales or promotions happening in the store or online. A strong understanding of the discounting levels and mobile wallet is important, so you can explain these details to our season ticket holders.
- Assist in Making Memories. We focus on delivering an elite customer service experience to our fans. On the sales floor, you will help find sizes for our guests or their loved ones. Once they have what they came for you also help ring them up at the register. Your efforts will show on our fans faces whenever they wear that special piece that they found at The Hockey Lodge.
- Grow your retail portfolio. You will be joining a team of retail aces! Our environment is fast paced and high volume sales. You will work with other team members and sales leads to hit goals, maintain an organized and full sales floor, and learn the sports retail business.
YOU ARE A:
- Retail Professional. In this role we are looking for someone who has customer service skills and the ability to assist customers in the selection of merchandise and apparel. You will need the ability to operate a computer or tablet POS terminal. An understanding of sports retail and the Minnesota Wild specifically is a plus!
- Servant Leader. At the Wild, everything we do is grounded in serving. We serve our organization, each other, our fans and our community. Leadership is not a rank, it’s not about being in charge; it’s about taking care of those in our charge.
- Focused Executor. You have strong time management skills and are able to prioritize service and requests with other related duties within our high volume retail environment.
MINNESOTA SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT WILL:
- Listen To You. We need your thoughts, ideas, and passion to help make this the best team in sports and entertainment. You talk, we’ll listen.
- Treat You Like an Adult. We will trust you to get the work done in a way that makes sense for you. We measure output, impact, and accountability.
- Support You. We’ll look to you to help create a greater State of Hockey. We promise you'll be surrounded by supportive people equally committed to the organization. Go Wild!
- Commit to Diversity Equity & Inclusion. We strive to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace and seek to employ a workforce that is representative of our entire audience. Our goal is to make hockey available to all who wish to play.
THE FINE PRINT:
- The ability to work 75% of Minnesota Wild games and 50% of other hockey related events.
- All Minnesota Wild Playoff Games are a requirement
- The flexibility to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Physical requirements include standing, walking, bending, squatting, climbing stairs and ladders, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, and the ability to lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
In accordance with the ADA this role requires physical duties. Should an accommodation be requested MSE will evaluate the request and provide reasonable accommodation under accordance of the ADA.