Are you looking for Part Time work?
THE MINNESOTA WILD IS HIRING!
Join us Tuesday, between 11:00am-1:00pm at the Target Field for more information.
- Starting pay $15/hr
- Offers on the spot
Walk-ins are welcome, but we encourage you to Apply prior!
Our Part-Time Staff provides world-class experiences, putting service at the heart of everything they do. We have multiple roles for you to interact with our guests. In each of these roles, you are empowered to exceed our guest’s expectations, solve problems as you see them & make memories!
ON-THE-SPOTFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Retail Associates - Assist fans in the Hockey Lodge either on the floor or at the register with all their merchandise needs.
- Warehouse Associates - Allocate and maintain our inventory and ensure that our Hockey Lodge stores are full, and our website orders get accurately fulfilled.
- Heat Press Operators - Create the ultimate experience for our fans with your attention to detail by making player and custom jerseys.
- Custodian - Provide world-class experiences, putting service at the heart of everything we do and playing a critical part of our overall team.
THE FINE PRINT:
- Must be 16 years of age or older.
- Ability and flexibility to work evenings, days, and holidays.
- Must be able to work 50% of all Wild Games and Events.
- Physical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, for up to 6 hours, bending, squatting, climbing stairs, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc. and ability to lift a minimum of 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- In accordance with the ADA, this role requires stated physical duties. Should an accommodation be requested, Minnesota Sports & Entertainment will evaluate the request and provide reasonable accommodations.
- Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.