Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Assist in day-to-day facility maintenance and game day operations.
- Coordinate daily maintenance tasks, facility setup for game days, promotional item distribution, and special projects.
- Collaborate with other departments on their game day setup needs.
- Assist in sustainability efforts at Target Field.
- Extensive employee and customer involvement.
- Other operational duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Interest in facility maintenance and event operations.
- Customer service and leadership experience is a plus.
- Interest and ability to get forklift certified.
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and/or holidays as required by deadlines and event scheduling.
- Able to lift 35+ pounds as required.
Time Commitment: March 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week, all home games are required.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.