Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be an essential part of the Twins and Twins Community Fund charitable giving initiatives.
- Manage ticket donation program, in-kind giving and Twins Community Fund grant program support.
- Develop and build relationships with non-profit partners.
- Hosting game day activations, diversity & inclusion, special events and Twins Community Fund events.
- Support the Community Engagement department with game day activations, diversity and inclusion goals and events, special events, Twins Community Fund events, family relations and other duties as assigned.
Required Experience and Education:
- Strong computer, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Passionate about community impact.
- Available to work nights and weekends as required.
- Interest in community engagement and non-profit work.
- Ability to interact professionally with current players and alumni.
- Valid driver's license and comfortable driving in the Twin Cities metro area is strongly preferred.
Time Commitment: March 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 40 hours/week.
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace