Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Gain hands-on experience in business analytics by helping the Twins with projects related to business intelligence, forecasting, pricing, data visualization, and data engineering.
- Work closely with our Business Intelligence & Analytics team, along with other members of various business verticals.
Required Experience and Education:
- College student or recent college graduate.
- Previous experience and/or coursework in statistics, analytics, data science, mathematics, or business administration is preferred.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with statistical software and additional coding languages (e.g., Python and R) is preferred, but not required.
Time Commitment: January 2024 - October 2024
Hours: 40 hours/week
Pay Rate: $17/hour; Relocation/Housing assistance available up to $2,500.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.