Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Support Baseball Technology, Player Development, Baseball Research and Development, Minor League Coaching staff, and other Baseball Operations personnel by operating and maintaining various baseball technologies.
- Use tools to collect video and data that provides feedback on both Twins and other organizations' minor league players.
Required Experience and Education:
- College senior or recent college graduate.
- Solid understanding of baseball.
- Excellent computer and communication skills.
- Ability to work nights and weekends as required.
- Willing and able to relocate and travel throughout the season.
- Familiarity with baseball technology such as ball tracking systems (e.g., Hawkeye, Trackman, Rapsodo) and training tools (e.g., Blast, Hittrax) is preferred.
- Knowledge of baseball statistics that relate to the systems above.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
Time Commitment: February 2024 - October 2024.
Hours: 45+ hours/week.
Location: 1 in the Dominican Republic, 3 in Fort Myers, FL.
Pay Rate: $17/hour.
Are you excited about the role but don't meet every single requirement? We encourage you to apply anyway! Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for a job if they don't meet every qualification. At the Minnesota Twins, we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace.