The Manager, Email and SMS Marketing will oversee implementation of email and SMS campaigns. This role will work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing and other departments like Sales, Marketing, and Partnerships to assist with building various email and SMS marketing campaigns using Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Lead development of email marketing and SMS campaigns including planning and content for the Miami Dolphins, Miami Open, Hard Rock Stadium, and Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix
- Meet, prepare, and deliver presentations to various departments as part of campaign planning
- Build HTML emails using Microsoft Dynamics 365 marketing email builder
- Coordinate implementation with creative and design team
- Track campaign performance and share insights with key stakeholders
- Coordinate with CRM and digital team to ensure the objectives of campaigns are clear
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, or advertising
- At least 3 years of email marketing experience
- Strong HTML / CSS / email marketing design and optimization experience
- Experience with digital marketing campaign management in an agency setting or corporate setting
- Strong copywriting/communication and presentation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics; CRM email marketing module (preferably Microsoft Dynamics 365 or other CRM like Hubspot, Salesforce, Zoho); and Twilio or other text messaging platform
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.