Department: Corporate Events
Direct Supervisor: Director, Corporate Events Activation
As an Event Manager, you are responsible for delivering consistent, high-level service throughout the pre-event, event, and post-event phases for each of your clients. You will oversee coordination of all aspects of the signed contractual agreements including room setup, décor, F&B, AV, and more. You will work closely with various operating departments to ensure smooth execution of all onsite details and maintain strong relationships with clients to encourage repeat business. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong operational skills, premium service, and the ability to ensure timely and efficient event management.
- This is a full-time position based on-site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
EVENT PLANNING AND EXECUTION
- Work with clients to plan and execute their events while providing exceptional service and communication.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal partners and external vendors, for all aspects of event coordination and execution.
- Own all post-event processes, including client billing, P&L reconciliation, and collecting client feedback.
- Keep up with current event trends to provide creative setups, menus, and programming to clients.
- Contribute to the creation of our internal corporate events playbook, including site plans, layouts, pricing, staffing plans, and more.
- Develop relationships with clients with the goal of encouraging repeat business.
- Assist the development of five-star event experience packages and programs aimed to entice future and repeat customers.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in Operations, Service, or Event Activation
- Bachelor or Associate’s Degree in Events, Logistics, Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- Experience with Social Tables, AutoCAD, or Adobe Suite preferred
- Strong project management, communication, and service skills required
- Desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k, Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.