Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Direct Supervisor: Sr. Director, Luxury & Suite Sales & Service
The Account Manager, Luxury & Suite Sales position will be part of a best-in-class sales team with a primary focus on generating Miami Dolphins luxury seating & suite revenue through prospecting and meeting with companies and individuals. The position has the ability to sell full menu (Suites, Luxury Seating, Memberships, Group Sales, Individual Game Suite Rentals), and will work with domestic and some international clients. Hard Rock Stadium offers premier luxury seating, club and suite experiences which set the standard for live events. These feature some of the closest experiences to the field and the highest-end luxury amenities.
Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination, attracting guests from all over the world, and home of the Miami Dolphins, University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, Miami Open, College Football Playoffs, international soccer and a host of world-class events including the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- This position will be focused on prospecting new clients, setting appointments, executing sales presentations in both face-to-face & virtual formats, and ultimately, closing multi-year suite and luxury seating agreements.
- Set and conduct out of office sales appointments throughout South Florida in addition to hosting appointments and presentations at Hard Rock Stadium.
- Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means including, but not limited to: networking events, one-on-one dinners / lunches, hosting prospects at events, seat visits and outside meetings.
- The candidate will be accountable for metrics designed toward achieving annual revenue goals. These metrics include, but are not limited to: appointments set, opportunities advanced and overall activity.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior sports ticket sales with a proven track-record of selling multi-year agreements and exceeding revenue goals.
- Proven ability to effectively influence, communicate with, and present to C-Level executives and high-net-worth individuals.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail are required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Previous working experience with Ticketmaster’s Archtics platform and Microsoft CRM is a plus.
- Possess a positive, team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic, operate with high integrity, and have a desire to build a career in professional sports.
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required in English and additionally preferred in Spanish.
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
If you feel that you excel in face-to-face business relationships and have demonstrated a strong work ethic and an aspiration to build a career in professional sports, then we want to hear from you!
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k and NFL Club Employees Pension Plan
- Paid time off (PTO) and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.