At McLaren Racing, we believe only by chasing performance in everything we do can we give ourselves the best chance of success. Performance on track and in the factory. Performance for our people, our business and our partners. It’s about more than winning. It’s about hitting the highest standards, and then raising the bar again.
The role is a full time position and is primarily based at the McLaren Technology Centre in Woking. Forming part of the Structural Design Team, you’ll also be working closely with Design, Materials, Vehicle performance and Labs.
- Work autonomously to develop and validate FEA structural models
- Ensure solutions meet functional safety and reliability requirements.
- Provide technical input into proposals and identify best solutions
- Develop solutions to maximise car performance.
- Solve complex problems, take a new perspective using existing solutions and develop new solutions.
- Ensure that agreed internal methodologies and procedures are followed and that a high quality of work is maintained
- Contribute to continuously improve engineering processes for the benefit of the business.
- Be aware of any interdependencies that may impact delivery.
- Timely reporting of analysis results in a clear, concise and structured manner