The Associate Producer is responsible for capturing and editing video content from home and away games, practices, studio shows, community appearances, player shoots, press conferences, and a variety of other projects. The Associate Producer will assist in shooting, ingesting, logging, production setup/breakdown and editing features to be played on web, TV, and in-stadium video boards.
*THIS IS NOT A REPORTER POSITION*
- Shoot and edit live press conferences
- Shoot and edit community, cheerleader and player features
- Assist video team during all home games
- Assist Studio Producer in preproduction, production and post production responsibilities
- Assist on shoots and edits
- Log Rams game footage using specific formatting and strong attention to detail
- Edit video features for social and web platforms
- Create and execute new feature segment ideas for social and web
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 Years of relevant experience required, preferably with a Sports Team.
- Flexible schedule required to successfully complete job requirements, including days, nights, weekends, holidays with ability to travel as needed.
- Experience using professional cinema cameras including Arri Amira, Alexa Mini and Canon
- Knowledge of lighting setups
- Knowledge of sound recording/mixing
- Knowledge of social media platforms and live broadcasting
- Experience editing with Adobe Premiere and other related Adobe Cloud products; with knowledge on how to input music, dialogue, graphics and effects
- Discretion and trustworthiness related to sensitive football-related material
- Ability to lift 35-50lbs for prolonged amount of time
- Must have excellent attention to detail
- Creative mind, storytelling skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while handling multiple projects
- Versatility, organization, responsibility and dependability
- Collaborate and communicate as part of a team
- Ability to work and complete solo shoots/projects
- Transportation to and from work/events
- Knowledge of the Rams organization/players is a plus
Salary: $65K/yr. - $75K/yr.
The Los Angeles Rams are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to create a sense of belonging for all employees by fostering a culture of respect and inclusion, empowering everyone to be their true selves.