For more than 20 years, AEG has played a pivotal role in transforming sports and live entertainment. Annually, we host more than 160 million guests, promote more than 10,000 shows and present more than 22,000 events around the world. We are committed to innovation, artistry, and community, and leverage the power of our 300+ venues, leading sports franchises, marquee music brands, integrated entertainment districts, premier ticketing platform and global sponsorship activations, to create memorable moments that give the world reason to cheer.
Our business is interwoven with the human mind and heart, and we strive to build a diverse and inclusive company that reflects the artists, athletes, and fans that we host; reach beyond traditional boundaries to support the communities in which we operate; and minimize our impact on the environment by adopting sustainable practices throughout our business operations.
If you want to be challenged to up your game and make a difference, then join us in giving the world reason to cheer!
A Brief Overview
The Sr Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for managing and executing digital marketing campaigns for Los Angeles Kings and AEG Sports. The role will work very closely with the VP Technology and Data Strategy, and be in constant communication with the marketing department and the AEG Presents digital team to manage execution of content strategy, email campaigns, social monitoring, website properties, Apps, media buying, CRM and reporting. This person is responsible for asset trafficking, building digital advertising campaigns, assisting with content creation and providing materials for reporting needs.
What you will do
- Input media plan to internal campaign manager, monitor campaign performance daily. Re-allocate funds based on performance and update creative content. Make changes to campaign status in real-time.
- Compile, forecast and make relevant recommendations around demographic data for marketing teams in order to drive the most profitable ticket sales and successful marketing campaigns. Create and provide analytics on real time reporting on digital marketing performance.
- Work with CRM dept to strategize and create email marketing campaigns and proof content to ensure accuracy and positive online image.
- Identify and manage cross-project dependencies. Consolidate, communicate and manage all issues and risks affecting the marketing campaign. Communicate project status to project participants and stakeholders accurately and on time.
- Monitor campaign budgets, timelines, and resources to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Stay highly aligned with multiple cross-functional teams including web, creative, content, marketing, sponsorship etc.
- Act as the liaison between the marketing department and other teams to align marketing strategies with overall business objectives.
- Foster a cohesive and cooperative environment that promotes knowledge sharing and ensures consistent messaging across all channels.
- Gather all digital assets and seek approvals from stakeholders where needed, maintain overall branding, meet production specs and timelines & traffic assets accordingly
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies that align with company objectives, target audience, and market trends.
- Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions and continuously optimize marketing strategies.
- BA/BS Degree (4-year) In Marketing or related fields
- 4-6 years As a Digital Marketing Manager or a similar role, showcasing successful cross-functional collaboration and campaign management.
- Experience in the music industry and live entertainment preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working in omni-channel digital marketing preferred.
Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates understanding of different marketing channels and metrics
- Exhibits the ability to switch from the creative side of marketing to analytical side.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios
- Demonstrated expertise in digital marketing strategies, performance measurement, and data analysis.
- Proficiency in utilizing various digital marketing tools and platforms, such as Google Analytics, marketing automation software, and social media management tools.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Creative thinking with the ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills
- Proficient in excel
- Ability to multitask and exceptional organization skills in order to manage multiple campaigns
- Understanding of data preferred
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing tools preferred
- Proficient in content marketing theory and application preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel); and ability to learn required business systems
Pay Scale: $70,000-$90,000
Our people are passionate about what they do, the product they sell, and the customers they serve. If you're looking for an opportunity to be a part of a work family that values collaboration, innovation and dedication, we're the right company for you.