The Warehouse Associate is responsible for product, unloading trucks, receiving, staging, sorting, replenishment, and picking. The Warehouse Associate must have good verbal communication skills and be able to follow written and verbal directions.
Essential Job Functions
- Safely operate pallet jack or hand truck to complete tasks such as sorting, staging, and moving products within the Warehouse.
- Work cooperatively and productively with other Associates, and department supervisors and managers.
- Work productively (i.e., receiving products, picking products, etc.) with little supervision.
- Pick items throughout the warehouse utilizing an RF Scanner or pick sheet.
- Responsible for the put-away of items according to the standardized operating procedures.
- Follow company safety policies and procedures and encourage other Associates to do the same.
- Loading and unloading product from trucks or containers.
- Breaking down and separating incoming shipments.
- Moving products to storage areas with proper equipment and stacking and storing the merchandise.
- Maintains condition of work area (i.e. free of trash, product in correct location, etc.).
- Assist other Leads and Supervisors as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
- One year of prior warehouse experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Must be flexible regarding work hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Physical Aspects of Position (includes but are not limited to):
- Frequent walking and standing throughout shift.
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 40lbs.
- Frequent bending, twisting, stooping, and climbing.
The Raider Image provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.