POSITION PROFILE: College Brand Ambassador
REPORTS TO: Brand Marketing Coordinator
TIMELINE: Position is through the Kansas City Chiefs 2023-2024 Season (subject to change)
This position will be an extension of the Brand Marketing Team and will focus on supporting marketing Initiatives that include but are not limited to creating and executing activations for the campus and students, collaborating on various ways to engage target groups, and helping drive brand engagement with authentic content. In addition, this position will help provide key insights into providing a premium and fans first experience, while also participating in weekly meetings with members of the marketing team. Marketing, communication, social media, and organization are all important elements for this role.
- Grow the fanbase through innovate activations
- Engage with peers to help drive brand awareness
- Create and execute a custom plan for different marketing initiatives
- Contribute to the Marketing Team insights
- Collaborate with the marketing team regularly
- Create authentic content to drive brand engagement
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 15-20 hours per week and events.
- Starting 10/18/23 and working through the end of the 2024 Kansas City Chiefs Season.
- Occasional nights or weekend work for event activations.
- Qualified candidates must possess superior organizational skills and be able to function in a fast-paced, multi-task setting.
- Individuals must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Individuals have the ability to be a self-starter and willingness to learn.
- Must be currently enrolled student at University of Kansas or University of Missouri.
- Individuals must have reliable transportation.