Exciting opportunities have become available within the Supporter Services Team at Watford Football Club. We are looking to recruit a number of highly motivated individuals to join the team in providing excellent customer service within the Ticket Office.
You will play a key role in the sale of matchday tickets, both over the phone and face to face.
The successful candidates will enjoy working as part of a team, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and be flexible to the requirements of the position and the business.
Applicants should ideally live local to Watford or the surrounding areas and be UK/EU residents or non-residents with a valid UK work permit.
You must have:
- Availability to work matchdays which vary depending on fixtures and kick-off times. These can include weekends and evenings
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with supporters of all ages and backgrounds
- Confident IT skills with the ability to learn how to use a ticketing system
You would ideally have, but not vital:
- Previous experience of working in a customer facing position
- Strong organisational skills
We are dedicated to fostering a diverse and dynamic working environment by building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.