We are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Sportsbar, a live sports and dining experience that puts you right in the game, is looking for the best talent in the industry! As part of our premium hospitality team, our Servers will be responsible for providing an exceptional premium service experience for our guests in the Sportsbar; taking orders, serving drinks, and ensuring guests are able to enjoy each hockey game and event. This is an hourly, events-based, part-time position.
A typical shift includes:
- Provide an exclusive premium service experience to fans in the Sportsbar, serving food and beverages during events and non-event times
- Process guests’ orders to ensure all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis
- Work collaboratively as a key member of a larger team across the organization and continuously interact in a positive and professional manner
- Communicate with service staff, kitchen staff, and bartenders to coordinate entire station and ensure guest satisfaction with the food and service
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Completion of Serving it Right certificate
- Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays with varying start times
- Must be able to safely lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during scheduled shift, withstand repetitive walking, reaching, and bending for long periods of time
- Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment while maintaining a first-in-class hospitality and food and beverage experience
- Strong communication and listening skills and the ability to communicate with guests and respond to inquiries
- Non-Canadian residents must hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than October 2023
Vancouver is one of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.