We are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
The Sportsbar, a live sports and dining experience that puts you right in the game, is looking for the best talent in the industry! As part of the premium hospitality team, the club concierge staff provide best in class service to guests of our in-arena restaurants and clubs. This is an hourly, events-based, part-time position.
A typical shift includes:
- Greeting and assisting guests at the reservation desk upon arrival
- Providing best in class service to season ticket holders, VIPs, and arena guests
- Proactively engaging with fans in an effort to create a friendly and personal connection
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must be able to work weeknights, weekends, and holidays with varying start times
- Must be able to safely lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during scheduled shift, withstand repetitive walking, reaching, and bending for long periods of time
- Have an incredible ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high volume environment while maintaining a first-in-class hospitality and food and beverage experience
- Non-Canadian residents must hold valid work permits that expire no earlier than October 2023
Vancouver is one of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.