It has been a long time since we have hosted fans at Rogers Arena, and we are excited to create memorable moments for our fans and guests once again. We are now inviting enthusiastic, passionate individuals to join our event staff team and be part of the excitement during Canucks games, Warriors games, and concerts at Rogers Arena. We can’t wait to meet you!
Cooks have the opportunity to work and receive valuable training in a premium kitchen environment. This is a part-time, hourly, events-based position. A typical shift includes:
- Overseeing an assigned station in the kitchen
- Assisting Chef de Parties by providing support to culinary staff
- Working and training in the kitchen environment
- Formulating and implementing prep lists and production schedules
- Maintaining food and kitchen safety with a focus on food preparation standards
- Focusing on presentation, food quality, and service quality within each kitchen environment
- Other duties as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALFICATIONS:
- Must be able to work weekdays, weeknights, weekends, and holidays with various start times based on the kitchen needs
- Must be able to safely lift up to 40 lbs.
- Must be able to stand during scheduled shift, withstand repetitive walking, reaching, and bending for long periods of time
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Completion of Food Safe Certificate is an asset
- Non-Canadian residents must hold a valid work permit expiring no earlier than October 2022
Vancouver is one of the most diverse cities in the world and Canucks Sports & Entertainment strives to create a workforce that is inclusive, equitable, and represents our beautiful, unique community. We value unique perspectives, ideas, and creativity that support a diverse, inclusive, respectful, collaborative, and fun work environment. Canucks Sports & Entertainment is committed to building and supporting a diverse team.
This position will remain open until filled.
Licences & certifications