The Premium Experience Account Manager is an opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced sports and entertainment environment. You will manage an account list and strengthen authentic relationships with the premium season ticket holders through essential communication in person, via text/email and through a calendar of touchpoints and client events . In addition to an account list, you will be responsible for operational responsibilities within the premium experience team that will streamline experience points for our members and cross-functional teams.
*All full-time and part-employees of the Utah Jazz are required to be fully vaccinated (fully vaccinated is defined as two weeks after your final dose). Mandatory vaccinations support our commitment to making our workplace and public facilities as safe and welcoming as possible. Reasonable accommodations will be made for individuals who are not able to get the vaccine due to qualifying medical or religious reasons.*
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver service that is personal, creative, and timely
- Assist in renewal, upgrade and add-on processes for assigned accounts to meet and exceed individual, departmental and organizational goals
- Field, resolve and document various client requests and concerns utilizing the highest standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, support company initiatives with peers and customers
- Adopts change while demonstrating tenacity and resilience
- Assist in the development and implementation of customized programs, benefits and events for the season ticket account base, including working at Utah Jazz games, Salt Lake Bees games, and Vivint Arena events
- Support the broader sales, service and marketing functions and objectives of the organization
- Maintain detailed records in SalesForce to support service and sales efforts as defined by the organization
- Work closely with team and arena departments (i.e., food and beverage, parking, facility operations, revenue department, game operations, and marketing ) to ensure premier entertainment experiences for the season ticket account base and other guests
- Achieve touch point, customer satisfaction surveys and other engagement metrics that are established annually
- Be a good teammate, contribute positively to a winning culture, and be respectful
- Protect the legal, financial, and moral well-being of the company
- Other duties as assigned
- Builds Networks - Effectively building formal and informal relationship networks inside and outside the organization.
- Builds Effective Teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
- Action Oriented - Taking on new opportunities and rough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Manages Conflict - Handling conflict situations effectively, with a minimum of noise.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent training and experience
- 3-5+ years career experience in account management, customer service or hospitality industry preferred
- Shown ability to establish rapport with colleagues and build strong social relationships
- Needs to be a great teammate who is detail oriented, self-motivated, flexible, energetic, outgoing, and resilient
- Possess extraordinary communication skills and the ability to effectively handle conflict management
- Be analytical and possess creative problem solving and decision-making skills. Ability to organize and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technology skills; proficient in Microsoft applications: Google Suite, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook. Knowledge of inventory management software and CRM a plus.
- Able to work flexible schedule when required; Availability and willingness to work extended hours, including nights and weekends and be on-call as necessary
- This person must be able to communicate and express themselves both written and verbally.
- This person must be able to observe, inspect, estimate and assess.
- This person must be able to sit, stand, bend, walk, and climb stairs for long periods of time.
- This person must be able to lift 20 lbs.
The Smith Entertainment Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Note: The need may arise to revise, supplement, or rescind portions of this job description, and Smith Entertainment Group reserves the right to do so at any time. Employees shall be required to meet the qualifications and perform the duties of any revised job description.