It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Texas Rangers are looking to hire a staff of ball girls who can represent the team during games with various on-field responsibilities.
- Technical baseball skills are required including but not limited to understanding baseball rules of play, fielding ground balls, and throwing baseballs accurately with power from 30 – 40 yards
- Maintain a tally of foul balls distributed to fans by players/field staff/ball girls
- Maintain a count of the warmup baseballs available and alerting supervisor to the need for additional baseballs
- Retrieve home run baseballs that are returned to the field of play and saving them for the clubhouse staff
- All other duties as assigned
- Strong communication and public relations skills
- Athletic ability (softball experience required)
- Ability to function in extreme weather including high temperatures, high humidity, and rain
- Knowledge of the game of baseball
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive, energetic personality
- Flexible schedule (must be willing to work early AM, nights, weekends and holidays)
- Must be at least 18 and a resident of the Greater Dallas/Ft. Worth area
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!