The Flagship Pro Shop at Lumen Field; the premier destination for Seahawks and Sounders FC fans to find the best selection of team merchandise is now hiring for part time sales associates.
The Pro Shop Sales Associate is responsible with providing guests with the highest level of guest service in an exciting atmosphere where their passion for their team is matched by the staff creating a first class fan experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Acknowledge and greet guests as they enter the store and provide the highest level of guest service
- Maintain highest standards of product knowledge, sales techniques, and guest service
- Handle all customer concerns in a proactive and positive manner
- Effectively operate a cash register with accuracy and accountability
- Continuously stock, merchandise, and replenish the store following the merchandising guidelines
- Help maintain a pristine and safe work environment which includes cleaning, sizing, organizing, sweeping and dusting on a daily basis
- Act as an ambassador of the Seattle Seahawks and Sounders FC by conducting yourself in a manner that heightens the public’s view of the Seahawks and Sounders FC organizations
- Perform additional related work as assigned
- Follow all company policies and procedures
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma preferred
Basic understanding of the retail environment and guest service
Must possess excellent communication skills
Able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Standing for long periods at a time and the ability to lift and move merchandise/displays of up to 40lbs. Able to occasionally climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Able to use arms, hands and fingers to handle, feel and/or reach.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Some weekends, nights, holiday and extended work hours required. Most game days required.