Scuderia AlphaTauri is looking for a brilliant Surface Designer is to generate the aerodynamic surfaces required to support the aerodynamic development programme to join our team in Bicester (UK).
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- Degree in Engineering.
- Excellent UG NX CAD skills.
- Microsoft Office literate.
- Deadline driven.
- Clear and concise communication, verbally and with the use of email.
- Ability to plan and manage own workloads.
- Ability to prioritise under tight deadlines.
- Able to feedback suggestions for improvements.
- Continual critical self-assessment.
- Continual personal development with bias to time and quality efficiencies.
- Travel 10%
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.