In this role you will be responsible for the procurement of direct materials ensuring the agreed delivery dates with suppliers and the quality of the delivered products according to the drawings or to the agreed specs.
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
- PURCHASE COMPONENTS
- CREATE PURCHASE ORDERS
- EXAMINE OFFERS AND AGREE ON PURCHASE PRICES
- MONITOR PURCHASING NEEDS
- RESEARCH AND SELECT NEW SUPPLIERS
- PROVIDE FLEXIBLE ATTENDANCE AND ATTITUDE TO WORK,
- ALWAYS WORK IN A PROFESSIONAL MANNER
Your areas of knowledge and expertise that matter most for this role:
- 2-3 years of purchasing experience, preferably in Motorsport, Automotive or Automation field.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Deep knowledge of Mechanical Design and components, such as titanium, aluminium.
- Solid decision making and negotiating skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a team.
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure.
- Strong ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts.
- Team playing skills with a “can do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Degree in Engineering is preferred).
- Proficient with English, both written and spoken
JOIN THE TEAM
Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.