The Giants Community Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is looking for reliable, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and hard-working individuals to sell 50/50 Raffle tickets during Giants home games. Proceeds from the Raffle will benefit the charitable efforts of the Giants Community Fund. Since its launch in 2016, the Raffle program has raised over $4.5 million toward the Junior Giants and other charitable initiatives of the Fund.
The raffle tickets will be sold in the ballpark from gates open (2 hours before first pitch) through the end of the 6th inning. 50/50 Raffle Team Members typically work 4-5 hour shifts and flexibility is available to accommodate most scheduling needs.
- Achieve sales goals by effectively promoting the 50/50 Raffle program and motivating fans to purchase raffle tickets
- Execute best practices in customer service to enhance the ballpark experience
- Deepen the relationship with fans and foster loyalty by educating customers about the Giants Community Fund and Junior Giants Program
- Facilitate raffle ticket sales via electronic handheld device, following strict program requirements
- Patrol assigned area to promote raffle sales
- Balance tickets sold and cash received at designated times and after Raffle closes
- Answer questions about Oracle Park
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Excellent cash handling ability
- Superior customer service and sales skills
- Comfortable approaching and interacting with a diverse fan base and selling in front of large crowds
- Understand the timing, etiquette and pace of baseball
- Detail oriented and organized with the ability to work efficiently in a demanding environment
- Regularly required to walk long distances, climb up/down stairs and stand for long periods of time
- Must be 18 years of age or older by start date of employment
- Must be available to work the majority of Giants home games
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours on weeknights, weekends and holidays according to the Giants home schedule
At the Giants, we believe we put our best work forward when our employees bring together ideas that are diverse in thought. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition or disability, genetic condition, marital status, domestic partnership status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status and any other protected class under federal, state or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. In addition, we will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability or special need, we would like to know how we can better accommodate you.
Resumes are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the season. If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Klunk at [email protected].