The San Francisco 49ers is looking for talented individuals to join their Logistics team!
We are seeking a team player to join our Logistics department! We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, and hard-working person that is always one step ahead!
The logistics team member is responsible for setup, support, and strike of all Levi’s Stadium events. These events can range from 15-person board meeting to 70,000 people in attendance at the 49ers football games!
Are you ready to?
- Put safety first! Be aware of potential hazards or safety concerns while monitoring your assigned section.
- Be the best! Provide guests and internal partners with best-in-class customer service.
- Go the extra yard! Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Comfortable communicating with diverse populations?
- Positive and professional?
- Able to maintain composure during high-stress situations?
- Interested to work evenings, weekends, and holidays?
- At least 18 years old?
- Able to commit to working all large-scale events at Levi Stadium?
- Able to move up to 50 lbs.?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then apply here to work in one of these roles on the logistics team!
- Safely and securely moving furniture for events.
- Setting up tables, linens, chairs, and stages.
- Establishing a secure perimeter by setting up metal detectors, barricades, and ticket scanners.
Loading Dock Staff
- Responsible for maintaining the safety, organization and efficient operation of the Loading Dock and surrounding private parking lots before, during and after events.
- Receive, log, and deliver packages.
- Inspect, maintain, and report issues with equipment.
- Load, unload, and transport packages.
- Perform general maintenance on furniture, pallet jacks and other items
- Interact with pedestrian and vehicular traffic to provide information regarding closed roads, updated travel routes and information regarding stadium events.
- Deliver, stage and/or deploy items such as tables, chairs, signage, barricades, and other safety items.
- Execute layouts for pedestrian safety, traffic control, passenger queuing for VTA light rail as well as a hardened security perimeter.
- Execute parking lot layouts according to operational plans and public safety guidelines.
- Set up equipment such as barricades, cones, barriers, etc. on city streets and in parking lots.
- Organize, maintain, and inventory parking assets.