Reporting to the Director of Corporate Partnership Sales and Activation, this position will manage the overall experience and value for Steelers corporate partners in their collaboration with the franchise. Will review and ensure complete contract fulfillment, and deliver high-level customer service to an assigned list of Steelers corporate partners. Will track inventory and ensure full utilization of key corporate partnership and media platforms. Will help establish new processes and systems for proactive partner communication, inventory tracking, top partnership tier deliverables and client hospitality.
- Manage an assigned book of corporate partners, including contract fulfillment and day to day contact
- Manage several business lines to ensure all corporate partnership elements are fulfilled and all inventory is utilized (i.e. television, radio, digital, etc.)
- Manage sponsored initiatives on gamedays and at non-gameday events
- Contribute to the corporate partnership recap process
- Track inventory and deliver reports to leadership and sales team
- Contribute to new activation departmental processes
- Support marketing staff on gameday, as well as during events and community initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of experience in managing multiple, high-level accounts for a professional or collegiate sports property
- An ability and willingness to, and track record of, significantly exceeding baseline performance expectations
- Superior organization skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize goals
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to work evenings and weekends, based on business needs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.