Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Research and identify for new business leads, present ideas and opportunities to help grow global business.
- Work with VP of global strategy and development to close new business deals
- Support International business leads by working with multiple departments such as business solution, marketing, basketball operations, game operations and digital departments to ensure proper fulfillment of corporate partner elements for all international partners and prospects.
- Assist with sponsorship presentations and lead meetings (preparing proposals, recap presentations, meeting agendas, etc.)
- Manage and track global business leads, relationship details and partnership activation details
- Communicate with applicable departments and in-house legal counsel for all necessary approval on globe business
- Establish strong relationships with other departments to mutually meet the goals and objectives of partners as well as the goals and objectives of other internal teams
- Assist implementation of international partnership elements such as signage, digital content, hospitality and promotions
- Develop, enhance and renew corporate relationships by exceeding & managing expectations of contractual elements and provide opportunities for added value.
- Ability to complete projects as assigned, including but not limited to, coming up with a plan of action, detailed timeline and post project recap and results (documenting successes and opportunities to enhance future similar projects)
- Assist International travel agenda with booking meetings, hotels, transportations
- Translation needs, verbal and written, as requested for organization representative
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience.
- Critical Evaluation- excellence in problem-solving, must exhibit good judgement
- Leadership & Navigation- outstanding management and leadership skills
- Ethical & have Global & Cultural Awareness
- Developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical and storytelling skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Business Acumen: entrepreneurial, hardworking, and highly collaborative leader
- Work well under pressure and sound judgement in crisis situations
- Dedication to innovative thinking and execution
- Ability to balance several tasks simultaneously and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Be adaptable and adjust to changing project scopes and timelines
- Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities by taking initiative; self-starter
- Relationship Management: excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact with vendors, colleagues and clients
- Must possess a friendly and professional attitude; a great teammate
- Professional attitude with a high energy level, strong work ethic and punctuality
- Strong mentoring skills with the capability of developing employees
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending Accounts (all LGBT friendly)
- Pretax Transportation Benefit
- Generous parental leave policies
- 401K (100% up to 5% is matched, after 1 year of service)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 13+ Paid Holidays
- ½ Day Summer Fridays
- Complimentary or Discounted Sports & Concert Tickets
- On Site Fitness Rooms
- Other League & Partner Discounts