Delia’s Canary Catering at Norwich City Football Club is looking to recruit Catering Assistants to work in our restaurants, bars and kiosks on first team matchdays.
If you would like the opportunity of providing excellent service and meeting new people come and join our winning team.
Whilst experience in catering is preferred, this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Our matchdays are typically on Saturdays with some weekday evening and Sunday matches.
A typical shift is 4 - 8 hours depending on the game and job role. This is a casual, hourly paid position.
In our kiosks you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and serving our loyal fans food and beverages on matchdays.
- Providing exceptional and fast customer service in an exciting atmosphere.
- Ensuring food hygiene standards are always achieved.
- Working on a busy till in a cashless stadium.
- Ensuring the kiosk is cleaned to the highest standard and stock is rotated accordingly.
In our corporate restaurants and bars, you will be responsible for:
- Welcoming and serving our customers in a formal dining environment.
- Providing exceptional customer service to our Delia standard.
- Accuracy of order taking, food delivery and clearing.
- Speed of service and drinks delivery from our corporate bars.
- Ensuring your restaurant or bar is cleaned to the highest standard.
You will have:
- A resilient, calm and confident approach to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The commitment and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- A can-do positive attitude and be a team player.
- Pride in your appearance as an ambassador for Delia’s Canary Catering.
What you will get in return:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 20% discount in all Club shops.
- 10% discount in Delia’s Restaurant & Bar and Yellows.
- The opportunity to work non matchday events.
- If it is your first job, we will help you grow and develop within the workplace.
- If it’s additional ‘top up’ work to your existing job or studies, then we can provide flexible working hours in a unique working environment.
If you would like to soak up the atmosphere and buzz of a first team matchday please apply.