The New York Mets Citi Perk Patrol is a high-energy, fan-interactive team that will perform at all 2022 New York Mets home games at Citi Field. The fan-friendly Citi Perk Patrol will be a quintessential part of the Mets game day experience as members will act as Mets fan ambassadors. Members will be the face of the fan experience. Citi Perk Patrol duties will include: fan interaction (meet and greets, autograph sessions, etc.), escorting Mr. Met throughout the Ballpark and to his special appearances, T-shirt launches and crowd rallies, facilitating entertainment with live, on-screen interactive features, game operations responsibilities such as selecting feature participants and in-game promotions, and other duties as assigned by the New York Mets.
- Candidates must have stellar communication and interpersonal skills as well as a positive, energetic personality. The ability to learn quickly and adapt to the situation is essential.
- Candidates must be reliable, punctual and courteous. Must have good listening skills and an ability to work with others as a part of a team, as well as the ability to carry their individual responsibilities.
- Candidates must be able to dedicate a large percentage of time to the Citi Perk Patrol, including all designated games, community events and special appearances.
- Must have a flexible schedule for nights, weekends and holidays during the baseball season with mandatory hours from 5pm – end of game for night games and 11am – end of game for afternoon games.
- Candidates must work well and have the patience to work with children and feel comfortable working large crowds.
- Candidates must have reliable transportation to and from the ballpark.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the game of baseball.
- This position regularly requires sitting, standing, and walking for long periods of time
- Proficiency in other languages is valued, but not required.
- Must be 18 years of age by March 2022 (valid photo I.D. required).
- Please provide current resume and headshot.
The above information is intended to describe the general nature, type, and level of work to be performed. The information is not intended to be an exhaustive or complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for this position. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The individual selected may perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
The New York Mets recognize the importance of a diverse workforce and value the unique qualities individuals of various backgrounds and experiences can offer to the Organization. Our continued success depends heavily on the quality of our workforce. The Organization is committed to providing employees with the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential.