This position is responsible for providing the highest quality of food and customer service to our guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve food and beverages to guests according to defined standards
- Provide exemplary customer service
- Ensure food quality and presentation is outstanding prior to delivery in accordance to established procedures and standards
- Follow all food safety and sanitation requirements as directed by management
- Assist with all support preparation and close-out protocols as defined by the organization
- Create a warm and friendly environment of hospitality towards guests and co-workers
- Work safely at all times
- Appreciate and value different perspectives to expand your view and approach.
- Commitment to all full stadium events including football games
- Special projects and assignments as business dictate
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in hospitality, high volume catering or full-service dining (preferred)
- Maintain a positive and professional image and demeanor at all times
- Superior customer service skills
- Professional communication skills
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Ability to work as a team member in a fast paced environment
- Ability to be on-time and present for all available shifts including weekdays, weeknights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to stand or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to move 40 pounds or more
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A dynamic, complex fast-paced environment requires that each individual truly seek to learn and understand from others.
- Densely populated on event days
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud on event days
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- None Required
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.