NFL Media is seeking a Digital Media Specialist 2 to work on live & taped streaming shows that are
distributed across all NFL platforms. This person will contribute to daily live productions with the ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment in on-air environments. The ideal candidate will also need to be a proficient editor in Adobe Premiere and can edit with creativity and speed.
*Please submit a reel or link with examples of your work to be considered.
- Extensive knowledge of live studio related production technologies, multi-platform workflows and equipment
- Demonstrated ability to lead a control room during live productions including;
- Technical Directing, Sony Switchers
- Experience with vMix Live Video Streaming Software
- Operating Audio Mixers, Yamaha QL5, System T S300 SSL. Micing Talent, Setting up IFBs
- Controlling Robo Cameras, Panasonic AW-RP120
- Creating, Proofing and Running Show Graphics
- Fluent in entire Adobe Suite, highly skilled in Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop
- Ability to run and gun field shoots utilizing DSLR cameras
- Contribute to developing new segments within live shows
- Must have experience in multi-platform live & VOD shows in studio and remote settings
- 5+ years of experience with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Comfortable in live production environments
- BA/BS preferred
- Sports production experience is a plus
- Field production experience is a plus
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics
- Thorough knowledge of social media platforms, including audience demographics and
- competitive landscape
- Detailed technical knowledge of multi-platform production processes
- Thorough knowledge of the National Football League, including its clubs, players and history
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- A motivated self-starter with a proven ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Transportation of equipment
- Minimal – some local assignments, not required
Terms / Expected Hours of Work
- Average of 29 hours/week
- Early mornings, late nights, weekends, holidays
- The NFL maintains a Flexible Workplace Policy that provides members of our workforce with opportunities to periodically work from a location of their choice, while maintaining a priority on in-person work at an NFL office, which enables us to more effectively collaborate, connect and build a workplace culture that will drive our continued success.
- We also continue to prioritize the health and safety of our NFL workforce. Consistent with that commitment, considering the substantial and growing body of evidence that vaccinations remain the most effective protection against the spread the COVID-19, we require that members of our NFL workforce be fully vaccinated. Exceptions are available only for those who need an accommodation for a qualifying disability or sincerely held religious belief or practice.
- The NFL is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment that reflects our incredibly diverse fan base. We provide an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all employees and applicants without regard to status as protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.